Overview[edit | edit source]
Depending on server settings and game mode (PvP or PvE) several possible mechanics can take place. However this article will explore the default game rules available on PvP servers.
When you die on a PvP server in CryoFall you lose all of your items (except installed Implants). At that point you can choose to respawn either in your bed or close to it, or anywhere in the world randomly. You can retrieve your items stored in a bag on the ground with a limited time (1h by default). You will also start with 1 single Torch and minimum levels of health, food and water.
Specifics[edit | edit source]
- On Death you Re-spawn with 50% Health, 50% Stamina, 25% Food, and 25% Water.
- All of your items from your inventory, hotbar and equipment will drop to the ground. The only exception are installed Implants.
- You have 1 hour (real time) to retrieve your items.
- Other players can pick up your items at any time if you don't pick them up quick.
- You will have a gravestone marked on the Map where you can retrieve your items.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Keep in mind that your stamina regenerates quite fast and by the time you start moving you will be almost at 100%.